we didn’t have a lot of time to spend in San Fran, but we tried to cram as much in as we could.
– we checked out Alcatraz Prison. it was gorgeous! it is home to all kinds of different plants and birds. and again, bug surprised me with how interested she was. we did the audio tour and she led the way throughout the whole thing!
– we rode the cable cars as much as possible
– danced at the palace of fine arts [which reminded me of Italy]
– walked around Fisherman’s Wharf. bug chose an apple for a snack [proud mama moment, although later she did choose donuts]
– walked up and down the curviest road around, Lombard Street
– we had every intention of going to Muir Woods, but somehow ended up at the beach instead.
we had a blast. can’t wait for the next one! but where to go?!